National Making Life Beautiful Day
National Making Life Beautiful Day explores the many ways that life can be made beautiful, recognizes the beauty in everyday life, and is for encouraging and celebrating men and women who work to make life beautiful. It was started by Apriori Beauty, a beauty products company, and takes place on the anniversary of their founding. Life can be made beautiful by building relationships and helping others reach their goals. Small acts of beauty can go a long way, and help oneself as well; by making someone else feel good, the person doing the beautiful act will also feel fulfillment.
National Making Life Beautiful Day is observed next on Thursday, June 11th, 2020. It has been observed annually on June 11th since 2015.
How to Observe
Here are some ways you can make life beautiful. Some of them were thought up by Apriori Beauty, the day's creator:
- Help someone reach a goal.
- Donate your time to a cause.
- Help someone in need, or do something nice for someone.
- Say "hi" to a stranger.
- Give someone flowers or something else they enjoy.
- Cook someone a meal.
- Write someone a letter, give them a card, or call them on the phone.
- Tell someone you love them and why.
- Tell someone how beautiful they are, or give them another compliment.
- Do some extra chores around your house so someone else doesn't have to do them.
- Work to recognize the beauty in everyday life.
- Use some beauty products such as those from the day's creator, Apriori Beauty, or give beauty products as a gift to someone else.
|Observed||First Year||Last Year|
|annually on June 11th||2015||-|
Apriori Beauty in April 2015