Beauty surrounds us. It is in music, pictures, flowers, people, and pretty much everything else. It is in the smallest and most mundane things we walk past on the street, and in Earth's most magnificent landforms. Today all things of beauty are celebrated. It is unclear who created the day or when they did so, but by doing it they truly did something beautiful.
How to Observe
Here are some beautiful ways to celebrate the day:
- Find a beautiful place to watch a sunrise or a sunset.
- Plan a trip to visit one of the most beautiful places in the world.
- Watch a visually beautiful film.
- Learn a beautiful dance.
- Pick, buy, or plant some of the most beautiful flowers in the world.
- Watch some clips with the Beautiful Day Monster.
- Listen to some beautiful songs or songs with "beautiful day" in their title, such as "Beautiful Day" by U2 or "It's a Beautiful Day" by the Beach Boys.
- Do anything else you find beautiful because beauty is in the eye of the beholder.