National Green Juice Day
annually on January 26th (since 2016)
Evolution Fresh in 2016
Food & Drink
Fruits & Vegetables
Evolution Fresh, a cold-pressed juice company, conducted a survey and found that by the end of January over half of New Year's resolution makers have broken their resolutions. They started National Green Juice Day to encourage people to stick to their healthy resolutions, saying upon the day's creation, "we hope to inspire people to keep their wellness resolutions in the New Year." They want to help customers "turn it around" and to add more wellness and joy to their lives, and they say it's "a day to celebrate small, simple choices that can have a big impact on our health & wellness."
National Green Juice Day is for those who drink green juice often and love it, as well as for those trying green juice for the first time. Evolution Fresh sells a variety of green juices—some sweeter and more fruit-centric, and others packed with leafy greens. Over a pound of vegetables are in each 15.2 fl. oz. bottle of their juice. Evolution Fresh has organized promotions for National Green Juice Day. For some years they have teamed up with Postmates to deliver free green juice in some cities. They've offered downloadable coupons for their juice. They've organized a "Turn It Around" sweepstakes, where participants share their health and wellness activities on social media for a chance to win a year's supply of Evolution Fresh green juice and other prizes.
How to Observe National Green Juice Day
A few ways to take part include:
- Pick up some green juice from Evolution Fresh.
- Check for special offers, sweepstakes, and coupons from Evolution Fresh. Stay updated by following them at Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Make your own green juice.
- Have some green juice at a juice bar.
- Share on social media about how you are celebrating. Use the hashtag #NationalGreenJuiceDay.
- Make an effort to live healthy—and to drink green juice—not just today, but every day!