Pause the World Day
Pause the World Day is a day to turn off all the extra noise in our lives that raises our blood pressure and stresses us out. On this day, the world should be paused and our troubles should be forgotten.
How to Observe Pause the World Day
The day can be celebrated in many ways:
- Sit with a cup of tea or coffee.
- Get out in nature—listen to the sounds of the birds, trees, and animals.
- Take the day off work.
- Don't check your phone all day.
- Don't respond to any emails or return any messages.
- Practice yoga.
- Have a picnic or go out for dinner.
- Get a massage.
- Take a long bath or sit in a hot tub.
- Watch a funny movie or listen to your favorite music.