Throughout the years we have been featured on television, radio, podcasts, blogs, in newspapers, books, and have been trusted by teachers in classrooms of all levels. You may have seen us popular places like Wikipedia, CNN, New York Times, Huffington Post, Vice, WikiHow, Gizmodo, Esquire, Upworthy, and Lifehack. We also have a large social media presence with an abundance of followers on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, and more.
Our website, which you are currently on, has been used by more than twenty million people. We reach tens of thousands of users every day! We're also trusted by organization(s) in the Fortune 500 to provide accurate and complete information to help power services that reach hundreds of millions.
We have at least 5100 unique events on our website! They take the shape of holidays, weeks, months, and year-long observations. You can sponsor events to draw attention to both them and your brand with the option of telling your brand's story.
- Sponsored events are shown first in lists:
- Sponsored events are given a special marking to help them stand out
- Brand name will be listed as a sponsor on the event page
🥈 SilverEverything listed in the Bronze pacakge, plus:
- Your brand photo on the event page
- Your brand biography on the event page (links and some formatting are supported)
- External link to your brand's website
🥇 GoldEverything listed in the Bronze and Silver packages, plus:
- No other ads will be shown on the event page, allowing full attention for your content
- Custom holiday description on the event page (links and some formatting are supported)
- Custom "How to Celebrate" text on the event page (links and some formatting are supported)
- Custom social media posts on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
You are encouraged to build your own content for the Gold package, but we can create content for an additional fee.
Interested? Contact us with any questions you may have and to talk about pricing.