National I Care About You Day
annually on October 25th (since 2016)
Humans naturally are social creatures. They crave meaningful friendships, romantic relationships, and positive interactions with everyone they come into contact with. National I Care About You Day gives them the opportunity to show their care for everyone in their lives, both those they know and strangers they pass by on the street. Not only do celebrants of the day tell others they care for them today, they demonstrate their care with actions.
How to Observe National I Care About You Day
There are numerous ways that you can show care for others today:
- Tell those in your life that you care for them, that you are grateful for them, and that they are special and life wouldn't be the same without them.
- Ask someone if they need a ride.
- Let someone go ahead of you in line or open a door for them.
- Buy someone a meal.
- Rake someone's leaves or mow their grass.
- Give someone a gift.
- Volunteer at an organization that helps people in need in your community.