National Greasy Foods Day
National Greasy Foods Day is dedicated to eating those foods we probably shouldn't be eating every day. Today we all have an excuse, so let's eat as many greasy foods as we can!
How to Observe National Greasy Foods Day
Celebrate the day by eating greasy foods. You are sure to find plenty of greasy foods at fast food restaurants, but how about celebrating the day by stopping at one the best greasy spoon restaurants in America? Here are some types of greasy foods, with some recipes of how to make them, and restaurants to eat them at:
- Cheese curds and mozzarella sticks—make your own or eat some at a restaurant.
- Pizza —get creative in the kitchen or dine at a pizza joint.
- French fries—cut up your own potatoes and fry them up or venture out to find the best fries that restaurants have to offer.
- Fried Chicken—make your own or go to one of the best fried chicken restaurants in America.
- Burgers—fry up your own or eat one of the best burgers in the country.
- Nachos—there are many ways to make them or you could eat some of the best in the country.
There are many other types of greasy foods you could eat. When in doubt, just deep fry any food you have, and you are sure to be celebrating the day properly.