National Farm Joke Day
annually on November 17th
Hay! Holy cow! It's National Farm Joke Day! It's a bit corny, but it's also a-maize-ing. No one should duck this holiday—it's one everyone should carrot about. Now peas, lettuce all celebrate!
How to Observe National Farm Joke Day
We oink joking, the following are some ways you can have fun with the day! Go ahead, don't be sheepish!
- Make up some farm jokes.
- Ask a farmer if they can tell you some jokes.
- Read a book of farm jokes.
- Read some farm jokes online. Check out "90+ Corny Farm Jokes Farmers (And Kids) Will Find Hilarious," "40+ Farmer Jokes That Are Sure To Harvest Tons Of Laughs," and "70+ Funny Farmer Jokes."
- Watch videos of farmers telling jokes.
- After you've learned some new farm jokes, share them with others!