Fashion Day is observed to showcase one's fashion sense to the world. Participants wear their most fashionable clothing and share pictures of themselves on social media. Fashion can be defined as an aesthetic expression through clothing, as well as through footwear, hairstyle, accessories, makeup, and more. Fashion exists at a specific time and place and within a social context, and designates what dress is a "social signifier." It often is supported by the fashion industry and tied to a fashion season. It lasts longer than a "trend," and is distinct from "style," which lasts many seasons and is often connected to culture, cultural movements, and class.
How to Observe Fashion Day
You could celebrate in the following ways:
- Wear your most fashionable clothing. You could then take pictures of yourself and share them on social media.
- Purchase some fashionable clothing or other accessories.
- Explore the Fashion History Timeline.
- Subscribe to a fashion magazine.
- Read a book about fashion.
- Explore Who What Wear.